No exit and three other plays by jean paul sartre no exit huis clos the flies les mouches translated from the french by stuart gilbert dirty hands les mains sales the respectful prostitute la putain respectueuse translated from the french by lionel abel. No exit by jean paul sartre although many nineteenth century philosophers developed the concepts of existentialism it was the french writer jean paul sartre who popularized it his one act play huis clos or no exit first produced in paris in may 19944 is the clearest example and metaphor for this philosophy . Jean paul sartre the great french existentialist displays his mastery of drama in no exit an unforgettable portrayal of hell the play is a depiction of the afterlife in which three deceased characters are punished by being locked into a room together for all eternity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.