I have a whirlpool duet steam washer and dryer my washer will not release the laundry detergent into the drum also a code f35 will show on the display i cant find my operating troublshooting m read more. I will now wait for the part fix the washer and sell it along with every whirlpool ge and maytag appliance in my home my new lg washing machine will be here tomorrow with a standard 10 year warranty which costs about 150 more than the replacement from whirlpool. Thank you for your question the f35 indicates a water level pressure sensor failure the sud is normally displayed when there is excessive detergent suds in the tub
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.